torsdag 1 november 2012

Nytt med Van Halen 2013?



















Saxat från Melodicrock.com

"It's been a quiet patch for Van Halen fans (we're used to that!), but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping my ear to the ground for any news or rumors. What I have today comes under the "rumor" category, so don't shoot the messenger folks, just passing it along as it came from a good source. What I heard today was that the band, when recording the A Different Kind Of Truth album, in fact recorded enough material for a second release and that could find its way into our hands in the first quarter of 2013 before the next leg of the band's tour commences. So....interesting and hopefully true, as I'm still spinning the latest album and loving it. Stay tuned..."

Givetvis bara rykten, men man kan verkligen hoppas att det ligger åtminstone en anings sanning i det hela.

/Niclas

Inga kommentarer: